Christmas Without the Clutter & Chaos
This Christmas, cozy up your home with beautiful, colorful holiday decorations. But you don't need to clutter every space in the house with decorations. Sometimes, less really is more!👍
Here are some tips for decorating your home for Christmas without going overboard:
1. Pick a color scheme and stick to it.
2. Buy in Bulk :) and dream up ways to use decorations that serve multiple purposes but are also cost effective! For example, string lights can be used to decorate both the inside and outside of your home.
3. All those Christmas decorations have to go somewhere in 2023 so get creative with your storage solutions. Use decorative baskets or boxes to store holiday decorations when they're not in use. This will help keep your home organized and tidy.
4. Edit your holiday decor collection each year. Donate or sell items that you no longer use or that no longer fit your style.
5. Focus on the areas of your home that get the most traffic. This will help create a festive atmosphere without going overboard.
Create a fun, Christmas atmosphere at home this year & find a couple statement pieces & build on those with affordable ornaments & lighting and enjoy a cozy, festive home this Christmas without feeling overwhelmed by holiday clutter.